1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

763 question

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by omaha joe, Jan 16, 2011.

1. omaha joe

omaha joe Junior Member

i have a 96 763 bobcat does anyone have a wiring diagram for this model ? also how do you remove the seat the blower on the heater went out and i can't get to the screws holding the cover on i've tried for 2 or 3 hours now thanks

2. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

You'd probably have to purchase or borrow a service manual for this specific model for a wiring schematic.

I have a '99 753 model...as far as removing the seat. You have to tilt the ROPS cage upward and get access to underneath. Should be just 4 nuts directly under the seat.

To tilt the ROPS up... remove the 2 big nuts at the bottom front of the roll cage and it just pulls up and locks in place. (make sure it locks) It should go past a point of balance and lean all the way over. If have a front door on it you may have to remove to lessen the tip up weight.

Any more questions just ask.

3. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

There are some manuals on another forum, I can't remember which one right now. Do a google search and you should be able to find them.