1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760sw

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by lavelle_04, May 6, 2007.

1. lavelle_04

lavelle_04 Junior Member

hey guys, whats the price on a 760sw for a 99 half ton chevy? anyone know of any used ones? thanks:)

2. snowa

snowa Junior Member

Hi, I'm a Blizzard dealer in northern Minnesota, I have a new 760sw in the box please call for price. 218-262-4060

3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

ive got a 760LT setup for a half ton chevy, also has custom built wings

4. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

760 Blizzard

snowa--I just Bought a Blizzard 760 lT Off an 06 Dodge 4X4--& want to Install It--On a 1996 Ford F-350--I have Everything--the Plow Mount-Plow & Lights--what I need Is--the Mounting Hardware--to Mount It on my 96 Ford!--I called the Local Blizzard Dealer--25 Miles Away--they told ME they Dono?--I assume? their NOT a Blizzard Dealer any More?--To ME I live in Central MAINE--FISHER Country--as I have an 8 ft Fisher on an 88 Dodge 4X4--but to ME--the Blizzard is the Best Plow I have ever Seen!--I Drove the Dodge last Winter & LOVED the Blizzard--I Assume? I could Make UP the Mounting Hardware!--but--in needing just a Few Pieces?--that Mount It to My Trucks Frame--can You HELP ME?--OleTower@WEBTV.NET