1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760LT vs. Buick Regal

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by purpleranger519, Jan 1, 2006.

1. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

I was parked on the side of the road with my plow down and angled out when I saw this guy come flying into this small private community sure enough he came my way and couldn't stop. I figure he was doing 25mph at least when he hit me and my 760 then cut the back half of his car open like a knife to a pop can. I just knew I had damage, but the only thing I had was a chipped cutting edge. That's Durability!!!
  2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I would still take the truck to a frame shop to get it checked out. You still could have bent the truck frame and the plow A frame. There currently is another post about a Blizzard 810 Vs car he bend the A frame, truck frame, and the truck bed from the sand slamming into the front of his bed.

He hit you so his insurance must pay. So why not.