1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760LT Plow

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by mreinke, Apr 19, 2007.

1. mreinke

mreinke Junior Member

Hello, was wondering if anyone had any input to help me make a decision. I am looking at purchasing a new truck. Either a 04' chevy 2500, a 04' Dodge 2500, or 07 chevy 2500. I currently have a 98 dodge 1500 with a 760lt mounted to it. I am thinking about taking the plow off and putting on one of these vehicles but not sure if I would have to purchase a new mounting bracket. Any info would be helpful.

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Im not 100% sure but I dont think blizzard offers a mount for light duty plows for 3/4 ton trucks.
  3. mreinke

mreinke Junior Member

Ok, that answers my question then. Thank You for the information, I was not aware of that.
  4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

yes they do, the mount is the same for all the plows
  5. lohr

lohr Junior Member
    from 18411

Blizzard does not offer a mount on a 3/4 ton truck for the Lt plows.We fabricate mounts for them but we don"t recommend them, they were built as a lt for a reason alighter duty truck ,lighter duty plow