1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760LT Plow Pics - Finally

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by butters, Jan 19, 2005.

1. butters

butters Member

I finally got a chance to take some pictures of my new Blizzard 760LT. So far everything has worked great. I have plowed my 1500+ ft drive/road about 10 times so far and everything works great. Rides well on my 89 Chevy 1/2 ton with 420 Lbs. of sand in the back. I may add some Timbrens as the suspension will bottom out when hitting large bumps. Pictures are pretty crappy. I'll add some better ones later.

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i could only see 1 pic
  3. VThick

VThick Junior Member
    from Vermont

some daylight shots would be nice, you may want to crank up the tbars instead of timbrens it will give you a better ride when the plow is off.
  4. butters

butters Member

Yeah, those pics sure are dark. They looked brighter on my monitor at home. I lightened them up a bit. Still crappy, but brighter.

As for the adjusting the tbars, does anyone know how to do that? Is it just turning a bolt a few turns?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Your recommendation is exactly opposite. Timbrens won't change the ride when the plow is off. Cranking up the torsion bars will create a stiffer ride all around.
  6. S.O.D.

S.O.D. Junior Member

Sweet plow! I sure miss the amount of snow I used to get when I lived in NW
    Michigan. Down state there is mini snowfalls.