1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760LT on 05 Superduty?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by ozsevenzero, Dec 9, 2005.

1. ozsevenzero

ozsevenzero Junior Member

I called Blizzard and they said they don'y have a mount to fit a 760LT to an 05/06 Ford Superduty......Has anyone ever done this or modified a different Blizzard mount? I would hate to buy a new plow because this one is only two seasons old........
  2. brad welch

brad welch Member

760lt on ford

you can put a 760 lt on your ford. you have to buy the mount by the piece and do a little welding. pieces needed .1 side hangar mounts.. 2 push beam kit [ unfinished ]- will need cut to proper width and end plates welded on and the lite tower stands welded on also. 3 installation bolt kit.. 4 lite kit adapters new fords have some different kind of hookup i believe.. the work is not hard and i beleive the plow will hold up it is just not quite as heavy duty as a regular 760.. i have done this a couple of times for guys who buy new trucks and upgrade to heavier duty truck models.. dont forget to save your wiring harness to.....