1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7600LT on 2007-2009 Suburban?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by ndsprang, Feb 4, 2016.

1. ndsprang

ndsprang Junior Member

Currently have a 7600LT (bought Dec. 2008) on my 2001 F150. I'd like to get a Suburban/Yukon XL in the 07-09 range, but Blizzard's site says those take the 680LT or 720LT. I assume the mount is completely different? Any way to make the 7600LT work without major fabricating? I'm only plowing my small business parking lot.

Side question: Is there a way to get a complete list of all make/models the 7600LT will work on, instead of going through the power match one by one?

2. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

I'm not sure where you are seeing that the suburban won't take the 7600LT. Power match shows the suburban and YukonXL paired with the 7600/8000LT. You should have no problem getting the right mount and putting it on there.

7600LT will work on any vehicle that has a PowerHitch2 or Western Ultramount vehicle mount kit.
  3. ndsprang

ndsprang Junior Member

That's only for the 3/4 ton (2500) version, right? Looking at 2009 model year, power match shows the 7600LT fitting the Yukon XL/Suburban 2500, and the 680/720LT fitting the Tahoe/Yukon. It actually doesn't show the standard 1500 Suburban/Yukon XL at all. I should probably contact blizzard again...