1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760 sw price?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Landscope, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Landscope

Landscope Junior Member

Hi Guys,

I am looking at moving into ploughing over here in scotland, Currently doing it in a small way and was concidering buying a speedwing 760 from a local dealer, What kind of money are they selling for over in the states and are they good? also was thinking about the tailgate sprayer, any thoughts?

Cheers

Brian

2. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

I looked at a 760SW, they want 4300 plus tax not installed, hope this helps

3. Landscope

Landscope Junior Member

My local dealer via international dealer in finland yada yada yada is wanting £5400 plus VAT (tax) at 15%! seems like a lot of money to me! but you never know

Using google it comes out at

4300 U.S. dollars = 2 677.12614 British pounds

a long way off the 5400 that the dealer wants!!

thats a difference of £2723 so basically iits double the price over here in scotland!!!!

Now i am not happy!!

where was that price from, do you have a email address?

Thanks

Brian

Also what did you eventually buy and why?

4. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

That price ws from K&R truck sales in Holland MI, website kandrtrucksales.com . I was looking into replacing my snoway, but no one has a mount for my truck so that aint going to happen now.