1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760 Lt

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by cecil, Jan 2, 2008.

1. cecil

cecil Junior Member
    from CANADA

okay guys i have a concern whith my plow its new i installed it about 2 months its a 760lt and its on a 04 chev avalanche love it works awsome my concern is right from the first i thought it raised a little high now i notice that it is even raising even higher so high its rubbing the black cover on my bumper its putting wear marks on the cover could my stops be wrong or bent any body see this before is there a easy fix to this thanks alot Cecil

2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

take some pics to give the guys an idea whats going on

3. cecil

cecil Junior Member
    from CANADA

will take some pictures tomorow thanks

4. cecil

cecil Junior Member
    from CANADA

put the truck in the shop today looked at the plow and set up came to find out my stops are bending has anybody else seen this any way i welded a piece of 3/4 inch steel to build up wear the stop hits hope this works i may have to reinforce the stops them selves any way here is some pictures cant get the pictures to work