1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760 LT is this to much money?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Kason & Riley, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Kason & Riley

Kason & Riley Senior Member

A friend off mine was going to get a 760 LT and the Blizzard dealer said he could for $3500 installed not including tax. To me this seems really high. I would like to pick your guys brain and see what prices you might have paid or heard what they are going fore.

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

paid $3600 out the door for my 860 on my quad cab

3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I just paid 3295 installed today for my 760LT.

4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

$3400+tax installed here.

5. Kason & Riley

Thank guys for the fast response. It seems to be almost in their. The dealer originally said $3000. But then change it to $3200 and then yesterday $3500 . He said that my friend would have to pay for shipping even though its coming down on the blizzard truck with several other plows. My friend was just getting alitte frustrated.

Thank You.

6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Sounds like a bit much. Last year I was getting quotes in NJ for $2,600.00

7. Up North

Up North Senior Member

I just called my dealer here, $2735 installed. Need to add tax to that, but still a good price. I got mine installed for $2565 last season, been very happy with it so far.

Buck

8. Kason & Riley

I talk to the dealer today to try to get him to come down on his price since I spent about $6000 at his shop last month . He said he can't there's not enough money in it . Makes me wonder if he socked it to me?
    Thank guys for the info.

9. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Where abouts in Cheeseville are you? It may be worth the drive over here to pick one up. Bemidji Outdoor Power Equipment is my local dealer, 218-751-5253 is the number if you want to call them.

Buck

10. Kason & Riley

Cheeseville I like that.lol. I live in southern Wisconsin,about 45 Min's south of Madison. Where is Bemidji? Is that next to where the Vikings go boating? Go Pack!!!!!!!!!

11. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Northern Minnesota, about 70-80 miles west of Duluth. Nah, the Vikes like to boat in the twin cities where the crappies, er, I mean ladies are easier to catch. At least we should be able to pick up a win tomorrow...:D GO VIKES!!!!!!!!

Buck

12. Kason & Riley

I will call your dealership on Monday. I would think if my friend could save that much money and take a road trip he might do it. Yea I feel the vikes will probably win. But anyway Go Pack!!!

13. brad_diesel

brad_diesel Junior Member

im in southern wisconsin also, called d & j service center in deerfield ( just east of madison ), got a price of 2,795 for a 760lt installed, but he was able to find me a 760sw, so i had him put that on my 2000 expedition friday ( 10/21/05 ) very nice guys, they did an awesome job and had it done in 5 hours. paid 3,895 for the 760 speed wing, but man is that an awesome looking plow. cant wait to push some snow with it. operates like a straight blade BUT ITS GOT WINGS. freeking amazing. to my suprise, the wings move by cable and spring, not hydraulics. been playing with it since i got it, works flawlessly. COME ON SNOW!!!

14. Kason & Riley

Thats one of the dealers he called on Friday and they told him $3500 plus tax.
    For a 760 Lt. Isn't there a dealer in west bend isn't that close to you, did you look them for a price?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  15. brad_diesel

mooses 4x4 in hartford, but he doesnt carry the blizzard small plow line only the 810 and 8611. but mw enterprise in ixonia (by johnson creek) also gave me a price of 2795. wonder why your friend is getting higher quotes. before i knew about the speed wing the 760lt was what i was pricing out. 2795 was pretty much the price i was getting. even from fox valley truck and body in de pere. maybe the 760lt is almost sold out now and they are asking top dollar? i'd call them back and ask em why they priced 2795 to one guy then over 3000 for another. something doesn't seem right

16. Kason & Riley

Thats what I thought. I will have him call the place by Johnson creek.

Thanks.

17. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont know, I have seen them cheaper but $3500 sounds about right. Blizzards tend to be the plows you can get for $2700 new but it really depends on where you go. Usually plow dealers have very little room for latitude and wont budge on price. The price of everything is going through the roof lately so I think thats about the best you will do. A new Fiser or Western will run you around $3900 now. If you can get the Blizzard for 3500 consider yourself lucky as it could still be more.

18. Kason & Riley

Hey thanks guys for all your input.He found a dealer that would sell him a 760Lt for $2775 out the door.

19. brad_diesel

out of curiosity, which dealer?

20. Kason & Riley

It was in Tomamhawk Wi, I do not remember the name of the place. I'm sure its is on the Blizzard website.