1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760 LT duty help!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by bcflawnohio, Jan 10, 2010.

1. bcflawnohio

bcflawnohio Junior Member

I have a blizzard plow a 760 series. This last snow it just quit working. It will not move left right or up...you can hear the solenoid clicking but nothing is working, I even took the solenoid off my other truck which is 760 HD but it did the same thing. Please if anybody has ideas of what might to check I would appreciate it. I have checked everything that I can think of. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BCF Lawn
    Cory Smith

2. articstorm

articstorm Member

Did you try unpluging the plow, greasing and repluging it in. I also found that I had to jam both sides of the plug together and then zip tie it together to get it stay in place. In my case the installer had put to much grease in the plug and the grease pushed the plug apart. Real pain to diagnose something so simple. If that not the case, it's time to get out the scamatics and mulitmeter. My truck side harness went out last year on an 860SW. It would go up and down and moved only one direction.

3. beam

beam Senior Member
    from pa

check plug connections