1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

760 hitch does not work

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by david1103, Jan 2, 2013.

1. david1103

david1103 Junior Member
    from ma

plow go l & r will not go downthe hitch is in lock will not release switch will not work

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Could be switch ON/OFF/ON on the side of your controller not sending juice to switch on a-frame. Need to take a test light or volt meter and see if you have power to the center of your hitch switch with ignition on and controller switch pushed in the top position.

3. beam

beam Senior Member
    from pa

s-5 or s-8 coil or valve !!!!! are all the pins still intact on the plow side?

4. 01FordPlower

01FordPlower Member
    from PA

My 860sw would go up and down from the hitch controls, but the joystick would go left, right, but when I put the plow up the plow would just fall down. Found out it was the joy stick control. Theres a relay inside the controller, I think thats what went bad. Thank goodness my buddy had a backup controller!