1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" western unimount pro plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Schwinn68, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I have a completely refurbished 7'6" western unimount plow with the complete mount and wiring for a 88-98 chevy/gmc truck or tahoe. It has all new hoses springs bolts paint decals cylinders and fittings. It has a fresh oil change with new filter and gasket. It was bought as a backup plow and I won't be needing it because I've taken a different job so no more plowing. This will include the truckside mount wiring harness, controller and plow. It's everything you need to put on your truck and go plowing. You'll be able to make all your money back this week after we get the big snow on Monday night. I'd like 1900 for the complete package. Email me if you have any questions and I'll get right back to you. Click on the links to see the photos. thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

bump..........

3. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

to the top

4. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

would be interested in trades. I'm looking for an old truck to restore 49-54 chevy or 67-72 chevy truck I'd also be interested in an old cummins dodge or a 6.2 chevy diesel. let me know what you've got. I'm ready to deal.

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Ben, Zac has a 12v cummins, a 6.5, and a 24v cummins and I think that all of them add up to less than that plow is worth!

6. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

If I had a mount and harness for my 2003 I would see if you were interested in trading for a 84 GMC 6.2 with a plow for everything.

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I have the mount for a 2003 for sure, I might have a harness for that truck two. Ben, if you need the stuff to get the plow gone, you and I can work out a deal.

8. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I can't do a deal for your truck but if you're interested in a complete setup for yours it looks like we can make that happen for you.

9. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

I am very interested but I gotta get out of my '84 first

10. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

I have my truck on e-bay and it looks promising. I would like to work out a deal for your plow setup with the mount and harness for my truck. Feel free to call me. 641-512-3677

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  11. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I'm on vacation right now so you've got some time to get rid of the 6.2 I'll give you a call when I get back in town.

12. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Would this have the hand held controller or what? If not could a hand held be used?

13. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

it would come with a joystick controller, but yes, a handheld could be used instead

14. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Ok let me know when your back from vacation and we will work out a deal. Any idea if the wiring has the 6-pin white plug?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  15. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Sorry I no longer need this one. I found one local that I am getting.

16. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

no problem I kinda figured that would happen

17. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

bump to top

18. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

weekend bump I'll entertain offers as I'm looking to buy some parts for my new truck, a 71 chevy shortbed

19. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Still available?

20. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I've still got it. I've got a guy that's supposed to come look at it today or tomorrow though. Your other deal fall though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.