1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" Western Pro Plow, uni-mount w/ wiring (chevy)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wilderXJ, Dec 21, 2009.

1. wilderXJ

wilderXJ Member

off my '94 K2500. Fresh paint, guide sticks and 5/8" cutting edge. yearly serviced. Truck side wiring too. Do have truck side frame mount, but need minor repair, pass side end plates rusted thru, othewise solid. asking $1500. located in Peoria, IL
    email jwilderxj@hotmail.com
    call 309-397-8911
    pics @ http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=71044

pics avalible of truck mount

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Why are you selling Jason? Not plowing this winter?

3. wilderXJ

wilderXJ Member

tired chevy

John, the beast is tired after all its years of plowing (mounts, front frame pretty rusted), new baby and new job, took this season off to fix up the truck, mabey new plow/truck next year. Also got some little gremlins in my head telling i need to do a SAS to the '94.......anybody got a ford sided front d60? ......... well see

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  4. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Can you shoot a picture of the truck mount and ground clearance. The Unimount design makes me a little nervous since it seems to hang so low, what has your experience been?

5. wilderXJ

wilderXJ Member

No probs with ground clearance really, mabey a 1/2" lower than the diff sub-frame. but sorry no pics on hand that show that, plus it just SOLD!

6. wilderXJ

wilderXJ Member

Mods, sorry I must be blind but I cant seem to find the "report this post" button, but plow is sold, please delete my post.
    Thank you