1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" vehicle side mounts

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by eric_mc, Aug 29, 2009.

1. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

I am looking at a used MMI 7'6" plow - only thing I will need are the vehicle side mounts. It comes with one that is for an F250 and I need F150 version. Wondering what I would expect to pay for a used mount (or new) and used harness (or new) - so I can get an idea of what total budget will be - thanks.

For the life of me - can't find anything on the web listing prices.

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

check out craigslist or Uncle Henrys. plenty of guys should have what you need.

I don't know if the push plates are different for F-250 vs F-150

3. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

ok thanks!

4. John Rambo

John Rambo Junior Member

I made the same conversion last season. I got the mount on craigslist for 75.00, which was a steal. I would expect to pay a couple hundred. I'd imagine the wire harness would be about the same amount used. I'm using the wire harness off the f250 for my f150, so I can tell you they are compatable, and I would think a wire harness off an f350 would work too. I'm not sure what year your f150 is, but if its a '97-2003 you want fisher part number 7150 for the mount. '04-'08 is a different mount. hope this helps.

5. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

thanks John - it is an '05, but I think the mount part is 7174 for that year.....appreciate the help.

(big fan of your movies :)