1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" MM2 blade 4 sale (blade only!) NY 10509 area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 23, 2009.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

OK, Dad wants to sell our 7'6" Fisher Minute Mount 2 RD plow blade. He's asking $1000 and is pretty firm in wanting to get that amount (yes i know it sounds high) but, feel free to make us an offer. We are only selling the blade and A-frame. There's no angle rams, no lift chain, no cable or spring, no antenna's, no deflector and, nothing for the truck-side at all. The blade was bought as part of a brand new set up back in September of 2003. That first year it was used twice. It's had very limited use since then and had a new cutting edge installed in the summer of 2005. (The dealer told us to replace the optional cutting edge every 2 years) We stopped using it after the 2006-2007 season ended. We upgraded the truck to an 8' blade and that's why we're selling the 7'6. There's holes drilled across the top of the moldboard for a Fisher snow deflector, part #283. That is not the steel snow foil. The blade has been painted every summer since we've had it. There is some slight rust in some area's where I couldn't get into to remove it (we don't have a sand blaster) and, there's one small bent edge that does not effect it's use at all.

Measurement's on the A-frame are as follows...
    Outside of ear to outside of ear- 25 1/2"
    Overall length from end of ear to outside of center pin hole- 37 1/2" (approx)
    End of ear to beginning of added support brace (part that needs to clear bumper)- 20 1/2" (approx)

It is possible this blade may fit an older style mount. That's why I've included the approximate dimensions of the A-frame. If you're interested and would like to test fit it to your truck first we can arrange for you to bring your truck over and try it.

The blade is at our house in Brewster NY 10509. Anyone who's interested is more than welcome to come inspect it for yourself.

102_1144.JPG

102_1146.jpg

102_1147.jpg

102_1148.JPG

measurments.jpg

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

just getting this to the top of the list *bump*

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

:) *bump* :)

4. Henry0016

Henry0016 Member

I bought a blade last year on e-bay for $150.Seems a little high priced

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

we priced blades at 2 fisher dealers and got quoted $1500.

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

new blades sure are a lot more expensive than what my dad is asking for ours