1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" Meyer plow w/mount for older chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Aug 24, 2006.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I have a 7'6" meyer for sale with the pump, lights, and mount for a 73-87 Chevy. It came off a 1983 3/4 ton. It is not perfect, but it is not rotted thru either. It is what one could expect for $800. It is a lot better than $4k+ for a new plow!!! I will work on pictures soon.

2. SidelinePropMgr

SidelinePropMgr Junior Member

Interested in seeing pics of unit.

3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I will work on it over the weekend. Thanks. If I cannot get them to post, just give me your e-mail address and I know I can get them to you this way. Phil

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Have pics and can e-mail!!!
    Fortunately, I am better at property maintenance than computer stuff. My e-mail is philhicks@bright.net

6. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Help with pics anyone? I have them.

Sideline Prop-Still interested? Did you get my e-mailed pics?

7. SidelinePropMgr

SidelinePropMgr Junior Member

Got pics

Hickslawn,

got the pics unfortunately the truck I bought was 2 wheel drive. Deal to good to pass.

Sorry,