1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

76 Jeep cj5 Meyers 6.5 PA ULTIMATE DRIVEWAY PLOW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I have a 76 cj5 with a 6.5 meyers power angle plow setup. It has a 258 straight six and 3 speed manual tranny. 4x4 works great high and low. Top keeps you dry but rear plexi window is shot and the door windows are going out. The body has rust. Runs great, new plugs, cap, rotor, wires, battery, and oil change. I do not have a title for this Jeep but can give you a reciept for it. E-mail me for pics. It hasn't been on the road for 20 years and was used on a farm in the summer and plowed driveways in the winter. Email me with questions or get me on instant messenger at: Therealtedfoster I am asking 1500 obo

2. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Forgot to add that I am willing to trade for commercial mowing equipment or running 1 ton 4x4