1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" fisher foil and back drag

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bgingras, Jan 20, 2014.

1. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

snow foil/height extension and back back drag from 7'6" minute mount one. both in near new condition.

$175 obo. Located in woburn Ma.

2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

I wonder if the back drag would mount up to my 7'6'' mm2? If so I am very interested.

3. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

I don't honestly know as I have an mm1...It's bolts through 2 holes, one on each outer edge of the mold board, you drill the hole yourself. I suspect it can easily be modified to fit most 7'6" fisher plows.

4. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

I have those same 2 holes on mine. I have a back drag edge on my 8ft and it bolts into those same 2 holes on the back side of the plow. Any chance you can text me a pic or 2, that way i can be sure i can fit it on there. If it looks like it will work i will take it.

774 571 9344

Thanks,

Joe

5. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

UPDATE: Back drag has sold, foil/extension remains.

6. vlc

vlc Senior Member

Damn! I just picked up a new truck and I need a backdrag.

7. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

Pic of the foil?? How many pieces??

Thanks,
    Cond Enterprise

8. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

One piece. The type that bolts on and extends the height of the blade. Not the curled over type.

9. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm looking for the curled over type..