1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" fisher blade and a-frame " back up for a 2nd time"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Mar 20, 2013.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

well i had it on here before and i had a plowsite member tell me he would pick it up in two weeks( this was superbowl sunday) told me he could do a deposit.....myself being a man of my word and caring about my reputation.....said if you truly want it and need another week for payday to come, no problem!!! ill hold it for ya! week to week it was a different excuse and now no response.....soooo it is back up for sale. i need it out of my driveway taking up tooo much room.

this is just the blade and aframe.

450 obo.....

ill even help install it to your setup.....come without your blade....

IMG_1067.jpg

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Bump..I like the black triangle and yellow blade.

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Bump. I like the truck its attached to. Looks sharp

4. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

This weekend need gone 375

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

bump!!! make an offer

6. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Thought you sold this? How bad does the cylinder leak on the xblade? Enough to have to top the fluid off?

7. schmocks

schmocks Junior Member

Wow you had that happen to you to I have been waiting for someone that said they were going to buy my mowers and got the same run around on lawnsite

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Where in MA?

9. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Woburn/winchester line..... I was just gonna wait till fall and relist it but if u want it come by its still for sale

10. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Why is the good stuff always 12 hours away from me?

11. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Im thinking of doing a package deal with a mm2 set up complete from wireing and controler to plow

12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I'm still interested in the blade, just haven't had two seconds to stop and think about a time to get down there. I'm supposed to be refurbing my dads offices' 7'6" plow but if I just buy this one I won't have to since it looks so nice already :)