1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" cutting edge free!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by daninline, Jan 5, 2008.

1. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I got a truck with a 8 foot blade and someone put a 7' 6" cutting edge well I changed it out and don't need the old one so if you need one take it. You could also make a back drag blade out of it also.

Dan
    Thompson CT near the state line RI, MA , CT

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  2. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

what kind of plow did it come off? Are the bolt holes in the middle or on top?

3. daninline

daninline Senior Member

It came off a Fisher and the bolt are on the top, I'll try to post a photo later today.

Dan

4. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

what kind of shape is it in

5. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

hello?.....

6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Is there any chance you are heading towards NH soon? If so I can met you as I would like it. Let me know. Thanks' Ken

7. daninline

daninline Senior Member

it's a bit rounded on the end's but I think it's still in good shape.
    I haven't had time to take a photo I'll try tonight.

Dan

8. daninline

daninline Senior Member

here are some photos wow it's hard to give something away.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

My father lives in Stafford Springs and can probably take a ride out there this weekend. I sent u a pm, what is your phone number.

10. daninline

daninline Senior Member

call my cell 508 769 0049 but I won't have it until tonight I forgot it in my other truck

Dan