1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6 Boss VXT for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Gladiator, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Gladiator

Gladiator Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Bought this Boss V plow last October and used it probably 12 times. I relocated from OH to Florida in March. I no longer have a need for the plow and it is sitting in storage. I am starting a new job in May. If someone is seriously interested in purchasing please let me know. I don't have any pictures, but if I can generate enough interest, I'll make a trip up before May and show it. It's being stored in Mayfield Heights, OH. If I can't get any interest, I suppose I'll take a hit and trade in the truck with the plow. I absolutely have to be back here in FL by May 1st. Like I said... the thing is barely used. It has smart locks and the heavy duty deflectors. I paid >8k just a bit of the paint chipped at the V hinge. Make an offer if interested.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Whats the dealer going to offer you for trading the plow in with the truck? This time of year, with the limited traffic here and being off season, you're going to need to provide incentive for someone further away to make the trip to your area to buy the thing. Just throwing that out there for what its worth.

3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of price you looking for?

4. Gladiator

Gladiator Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Before I left town the dealer noted that the plow was a liability. I'm selling the house where it's being stored. Just trying to get out from under it at a fair price. I'm not really sure of the value at this point. I would entertain any reasonable offer. I would offer the truck with the plow for 32k. It's a 2011 F250 Lariat SuperCab. 29k miles from going back and forth to FL about 8x. This is the only plow that has ever been mounted to the truck.