1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" Boss V plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Dec 1, 2009.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

This years model. Only played with it on my truck for one day. Not a scratch on it. Not a spot of rust on anything! Still has some paint on the bottom of the cutting edge! Could actually be sold as new, you would never know the difference. Only reason I'm selling is cause I bought a 8'2" V for a smokin deal. NO truckside stuff available. If you have any doubts i'll take pics and email for anyone thats serious. Please don't waste time if your not interested in buying. This is the hard part.... How much? I really have no clue here. whats a never used "used plow" worth? I'm going to just have to start taking offers I guess. Don't bother if its lower then 3500.00. I'll never take less then 3500.00 without using it. Thanks guys. haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com for faster response.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

$2500

lol
    :)

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Do i need to respond? O there's that "lol" on the bottom.........

4. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Bump, giving it till the end on the weekend here then its on E-bay.

5. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

plow sold...............