1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'6" Boss V 2004 For Sale Upstate NY LIKE NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CNYFarmboy, Sep 24, 2006.

1. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

I have a 2004 Boss V for sale. It is a 7'6" and is the Heavy Duty Steel. I have the wiring and mounts for either a 1999-2002 Chevy 1500 newer style cab and 1999-200? F250 mounts, I think I even got the bolts for each mount also, not sure on that though. This plow and like new always garaged and washed off/waxed each and every time after each storm. The plow was used for our driveways only. Only reason for thinking about selling is I now have a 1995 GMC 3500 I need to get a plow for and would like something a little bigger for that truck. I will take pictures and post them to the tread. I am not sure of the value of this plow so all offers will be considered. I am sure it must be worth some where in the $1800-$2500 range with the mounts and wiring included. I can also deliver the item anywhere in the OH, PA, NY, NJ, RI, MA, VT, NH area's for the cost of fuel and lunch. Thanks again