1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

75lda snowman pull plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MnM, Jan 3, 2008.

1. MnM

MnM Senior Member

its a 75lda twin cylinder power angle snow man pull plow. it was a demo model. never used in the snow just some up and down to show it operate. $2400 carry out. Is it worth it. I really want a pull plow and 8 ft ideally but if this is a steal im gonna grab it
  2. Haden61

Haden61 Member
    from Iowa

Retails for around $3400. Does not have hydraulic down pressure. Spring down pressure. Good luck.
  3. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns Member
    from VA

Reviving this thread, looking at buying this plow. Any thoughts?
  4. scottr

scottr Senior Member

I installed one of the single cylinder units 7.6' it was fairly weak in a couple locations had to weld and re-enforce some areas on the lift frame. I also moved the pump and valve to a better location on the bed.
  5. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns Member
    from VA

Bump for some comments?
  6. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns Member
    from VA

Bump for any input...
  7. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns Member
    from VA

Does anyone have any ideas on this plow or any input.
  8. Hawkeyestoob

Hawkeyestoob Junior Member

I have the 80SC and love it for the residential driveways I do. The 75lda is designeds to be a homeowner unit so I am not sure how well it would hold up to heavy use. I know that I am not easy on mine but it has not given me any trouble at all and I would not go without it anymore.
  9. moremph

moremph Junior Member
    from NKY

I have a 7.5' wide two mount unit with a 12 volt electric pump. I have it currently mounted on my toolcat and once you get use to the extra overhang its handier then an extra thumb for any place you would ever back drag before. So much more carrying capacity then back dragging with a plow. Has hydraulic down pressure and will scrap right down to blacktop. My only complaint is the 12 volt pump is slow. However next season i plan to plumb it into the hydraulics of the toolcat and eliminate the 12 volt pump should speed it up tons!! Wouldn't mind having another on a pickup