1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

75 are you plowing?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pcs, Nov 20, 2001.

1. pcs

pcs Senior Member

Did you get what Barrie is getting this morning? Saw on the news I am so tempted to drive up north to plow some snow.

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

No plowing here.................

I heard about the Barrie snow - one of our guys lives in Innisfil (just south of Barrie) and was late getting to work this morning.

Unfortunately, the white stuff never amounted to anything here in Orillia. Just enough to make the construction site sloppy. :mad:

That's probably 'cause I pinned my plow on yesterday evening and everything is ready for snow: Insurance is in place, truck has been serviced etc. Now, if I DIDN'T have things ready we'd a probably got a foot of snow! :rolleyes:

3. diginahole

diginahole Member

Township trucks were out spreading sand here in Port Perry this morning. I was pushing snow of the jobsite to prep for sod. We saw about 1 1/2 inches here that didnt burn off until well after noon.