1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

720LT Questions

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by brunosplace, Feb 6, 2006.

1. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Anybody using the Blizzard 720LT here? I am considering replacing my aging 6.5 Meyer and would like to see how everyone is liking the Blizzard, and if there are any issues I should be aware of with them.

2. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

No problems with my 760-LT. Built really solid for a light duty plow. I'm sure the 720-LT's are the same!!

3. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Thanks plowva, anyone else have any thing to add?

4. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I had a 720 on my cherokee,not a bad plow scraped pretty good,plow was quick,but a little light only 380lbs if you do any long runs you may notice the plow starts to ride up over the snow.But for driveways its good

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Bruno,
    I also have the 760LT and have been very happy with it. Easy hook up, easier disconnect, quick & responsive, rolls the snow nicely, all around been a great plow for my 1/2 ton. I would expect the 720LT would perform just as well.

Buck

6. KCB

KCB Senior Member

I have the 680. They are identical in construction aside from blade width/height and about 20lb. Tough as nails. No regrets, money well spent IMO.:nod: