1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

720 LT for Tacoma

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Hedgehog, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I originally planned on installing a Curtis Homepro 3000 on my 2003 Toyota Tacoma but now I am looking at the Blizzard 720LT. Any feedback would be appreciated on both these plows. Also, how does the Blizzard mount look when the plow is not on the truck? Pictures would be nice. Thanks in advanced.

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

We have one, and I would only recommend it for townhouse driveways, sidewalks, and very tight lots.

It trips very easily, and is not the best back dragger. It is too light as well. It has its place, and I believe I liked it alot better when we first got it, but after using our other blades, it is tough to go back and defend it.
    What are you planning to use it for?

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

driveways and 1 small lot

4. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

It's Ok we had one on a jeep cherokee. The blade is light and is good for small driveways but that is about it.

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

So, how are Blizzard LT plows. I have never seen one in person before.

6. ram1500

ram1500 Member
    from ma

The 720LT is a good plow for light duty work. My friend plows BJs for a contractor for the past 3 years opening up the entrances. He has the plow on a 2003 Dodge Dakota.

7. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

I plow with a 720LT on my 04 Dakota and I really like it. It does the job just fine for the 10-12 driveways that I do. Yes, its a little light and does not back blade the best, so it takes me a few minutes longer, not a big deal for me.

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

Does anyone have any pictures of what the mount looks like when the plow is not on the truck?

9. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT