1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'2 Western Ultra Suburbanite Poly complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Very good condition. Cutting edge is like new. It's complete for a Nissan Titan, but I have a bracket for a Trailblazer I think, and can get any bracket you'd need for a little extra. Or you could just fab the Titan one which is what I'd do. Would be great for a Jeep or something. Its larger being 7'2, but light weight.

There is no controller but I may have one around here that I could negotiate in.

Price will vary obviously, but lets say $1,400 complete for the Titan minus controller. This is less than half price for a like new setup. Trades accepted.

The angle looks wierd in the second pic. That's a 9' plow behind it if that tells you anything. I also noticed the spring tube looks bent. It's hollow and thinwall. I'll replace that with a nice piece of thickwall tubing free of charge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump this back up, the season is coming.

3. Christenson77

Christenson77 Junior Member

Will you strap it to a pallet and ship it? Would you take $900 without a mount or a controller?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'd take $1k for the plowside and will ship if you help arrange it. I can palletize & load with a forklift.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump, lots of lowball CL offers. $1400 , no controller

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Updated with a new pic. It's a 7'4 not 7'2. I passed up a few $1200 offers and am starting to kick myself. A guy spent literally 3 hrs at my house today trying to decide if he wanted it or not and went home empty handed. Final price.........$1,200. $1,300 and I'll include a joystick, $1k plowside, although the rest is useless to me without the plow. If not I'll buy something to put it on and run it through the sale when the first snow hits. I looked at a Tundra today and the mounting points are almost identical. Easy fab job just an FYI. I'm sure many others would be the same.

How badass would this be on a UTV?!?!

Oh, and I fixed the spring bar.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  7. aloe

aloe Senior Member
    from NY

i could use an extra 8"'s lol. I have the 6'8" great for narrow driveways but the 7'4" has its benefits!

GL w/ the sale

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol thanks. Ya i was surprised it was this wide. Definitely makes a difference.

9. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Sent you an interesting trade offer.

Z

10. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

how much does that plow weigh, I'd be intrested in just the plowside and the controller, if I can get it shipped to 13492

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Probably a few hundred pounds or less. I can load it in a truck myself.

12. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

yea its 257 according to western, if I can obatin a shipping quote what city and zip from Indiana would it be coming from

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Griffith IN 46319 commercial with a forklift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.