1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

72 inch kwik way skidsteer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JJ's Services, Nov 1, 2006.

1. JJ's Services

JJ's Services Junior Member

used 72 inch kwikway straight plow with hydraulic angles and quick tach plate. new wear bar last season used 7 times since new wear bar. Low profile blade. Priced to sell $800.00 Please call 507-259-6369 Email JJsServices00@aol.com

2. JJ's Services

still have this snowblade for sale. First 700.00 takes it.

3. lawnboy

lawnboy Junior Member

pics

pics? how far are you from lower Michigan?

4. JJ's Services

I will try and get pics tomarrow for you. I am located in southeastern MN near Rochester

5. JJ's Services

Plow still for sale.

6. snowpusher04

snowpusher04 Junior Member
    from midwest

skid plow

Can you send some pics? I'm fairly close to you and could maybe get a better look? Is it homade? Does it swivel side to side? Thanks

7. JJ's Services

this is manufactured by kwik way, not homeade and it does have dual cylinders for the left and right angle. New hose last year and wearbar. No leaks in cylinder or hoses etc. Pics sent .....

8. JJ's Services

still for sale great plow for this price

9. JJ's Services

This plow still for sale. We are leaving for the south on the 11th of december. First 600.00 takes this plow blade. This offer good for pickup from 12-03-06 to 12-10-06.
    Email at JJsServices00@aol.com or call 507-259-6369

10. JJ's Services

Still for sale. Email me and I can arrange show item. Great plow priced to sell

11. JJ's Services

Still have skidloader blade for sale. Dual cylinder for left and right angle along with trip springs new wear bar no leaks great plow blade. $650.00 is the lowest i will go on this. Great deal at this price...

12. kysnowman

kysnowman Member

Will it fit cat 236B? If so might take a little road trip when some snow money comes in! Can you post a picture on this site?