1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

72-93 dodge plow mounts western boss

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by randomb0b123, Sep 16, 2011.

1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

no more plowing for me wont have much time with new work schedule and not worth it to keep this stuff sitting around when somebody else can get more use out of it. probably going to sell trucks too. 2 complete western unimount set ups with mounts, wiring, controllers can also include 8 or 7'6" plows and a boss mount and wiring that is missing the headlight convert switch and i dont have a controller for it

2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

sold boss yesterday and the western mount is being shipped to new jersey. i have decided to leave the last mount and wiring on the truck until the plow is gone in case i need touse the truck to transport it