1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7157 Dodge push plate cross brace

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by buddymanzpop, Aug 27, 2010.

1. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

I am looking to make a cross brace out of angle iron for a 7157 push plate kit, these push plates fit 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500's and 3500's, can anyone send me measurements to make one, (length and bolt hole locations)? Are the cross braces on different kits all the same? I have an 03 F250 with the angle iron cross brace I could copy but they show different part #'s on the Fisher website for the Ford cross brace and the Dodge cross brace.

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Why not install the plates and measure out what u need?

3. buddymanzpop

Right now I have a Silverado and a Sierra and no Dodge ram, these were in the back of the shop area and someone must have used the angle iron for something because it's missing. I ws hoping someone could do a quick measure.

4. buddymanzpop

Right now I have a Silverado and a Sierra and no Dodge ram, these were in the back of the shop area and someone must have used the angle iron for something because it's missing. I ws hoping someone could do a quick measure.

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont have any more 7157 at the moment. It is almost not worht finding a piece of angleiron The last crossbar I bought was 15 bucks from fisher.

6. buddymanzpop

25 Bucks from Fisher, I have a left over piece of angle for 0, if I only knew how long to cut it and where to drill the holes.

7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

25 1/4" long,holes are 13/16" and 2and13/16" from each end

8. buddymanzpop

Thank you.