1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

71 Ford f100 short bed 2wd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Robhollar, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I took this truck in on a trade I did back in the summer. I dont know why I agreed cause i simply dont have an need for this truck. Dont get me wrong its not a bad truck I simply dont have the room here for another truck. So its gotta go. And Im not going to lie to you guys my knowledge is limited on this truck. But here it goes:

Its a 71 Ford f100 short bed 2wd it has:

automatic (3 speed I think)
    power steering
    not really sure what the miles are I can look if you want

The bad things about it that I know about:
    Needs front shocks ( but i already have them)
    the dimmer switch (i have that too)
    it gonna need some break work, i havent looked at them so i dont know exactly what it needs
    The tail gate does open for some reason (havent look at at that either)
    It prob could use a battery too
    Tires are shot

I have to be honest with you guys she purrs like a kitten. She runs better then my plow truck. I did drive this truck home about 30 miles away without any problems. I simply have no need for a truck that i wouldnt take it out and work it. Its no show winner but its not really that bad. A long weekend and this thing would be a bad ride to take out on a Saturday night.

Ok now the money issue, I personally feel this truck is worth 1500 - 2000 bucks. Hey if Im wrong tell me so, Im easy to work with. I wouldnt be opposed to some sort of trade, tell me what you have and we might be able to work something out. ....Rob

DSC0040.jpg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2004
  2. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Heres a second shot:

DSC0041.jpg

3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

One more angle:

DSC0045.jpg