1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

70's dump truck value

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by wishingtoplow, Mar 2, 2006.

1. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

How much do you think the truck is worth?
    Its an f250 ranger edition. Electric dump. 351m or 400. Says it runs good. Needs new doors and cab corners. no problem for me, i am a body man. It is not inspected but says it will pass with no work. automatic too. What do you think this is worth?

ford truck.jpg

2. PAplowman

PAplowman Member

If, the 4wheel drive works, $2500 TOPS!!!!!

3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

FWIW I'd say $1800.00 I sold this truck this fall 77 F-350 w/351 Auto, dump, decent body, good rubber etc...... and was happy when I finally got somebody interested and too $1200 for it.

#4.jpg

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I'd agree with around $1800. Does everything like gauges work on it? Will you have to supply the new doors and corners? Looks nice though!

5. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

Wouldn't pay more than $900 it's not a dually, by the time you put the doors and cab corners on you'll have a $1500 truck