1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7' wetern unimount TJ

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by 99tjer, Nov 28, 2012.

1. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Is there any interest in a 7' unimount setup for a Tj with 4" lift. Plow ,mount, wiring,controller all exc. condition. Included is 2 brand new air shocks for up front.Blade is a standard duty not an suv. Not going to plow with Jeep, got a dump truck . I will take pics tomorrow and post under for sale along with a price.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

Is there any mods because of the lift??? would you sell the shocks seperate? also, a guy by the name whiteplower was looking for this set up.

3. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Yes, the link arm on truck side has been extended. And on the lift frame where the hitch pin goes threw, it has been extended. Whole setup is a package. Everything is there , just bolt it up n plow.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  4. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

Im very interested in pics of those mods if you can do that. I have a 3" lift and when angled the ends are off the ground a little. thanks..

5. jasonv

jasonv PlowSite.com Addict
    from kannada

Catchy name he has, if only it didn't also imply racist.

6. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I might be interested and I'm in the area.

Jasonv - I've also thought that was about the worst name possible.