1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7 pin truck side question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bigrd6489, Nov 29, 2013.

1. bigrd6489

bigrd6489 Junior Member

Maybe a dealer out there can help me. I have a 99 Chevy Tahoe and an old school minute mount (engine drivin hydros). I'm looking for the part number for the truck side wiring harness. The plow has a 7 pin connector. The guy I bought it off of had the old glass style headlights, and I have the composite style (9006low 9005highbeam). If there isn't a direct fit harness (which I would find hard to believe) can I just cut off the old headlight plugs and attach the correct plugs? And if I cut and splice what I have is that gonna f me over?

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I would just cut and splice. Put all the heat shrink stuff i.n the headlight housing fyi