1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7' Meyers Plow and Full Jeep Setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 86 CJ, Aug 23, 2010.

1. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

7' Meyers Power Angle Blade
    Lights and Brackets
    Brand New E-47 Pump (Used 5 Hours)
    Includes all parts to setup on Jeep CJ
    Also Upgraded Handheld Grip Controller (Paid extra)

I bought the whole setup from a dealer last year, half way through the season, completely reconditioned and like new.

Still in Great condition, Pushed great last winter( Did Many driveways and small lots). I am selling to get a different plow to put on a larger truck and do more commercial plowing.

Get it now(early) for a good deal.

$2400 Firm

Front Plow.jpg

Front Plow Mount and Lights.jpg

Rear Plow.jpg

Side view plow.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Good looking CJ.

3. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

Where are you located? I'm setting up a 95 YJ Wrangler, will this work?

4. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Everything would work except for where the bottom mount connects to the plow to Frame. You would need the YJ mount, which is right here :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-9...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ea0220da8

They also make a CJ to YJ Adaptor for even cheaper. If you are intersted, I can track one down for you. I am Near Baltimore, MD

5. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Thanks Man

Just finished restoring it for the second time at the beginning of last winter and threw a plow back on it and put it to work. It did Great, but don't want to not destroy it, so I am looking for an older F250 go push with this year and save the old CJ for Sunny days and playing in the snow a bit..

6. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD