1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7" Meyer Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by danny17, Feb 8, 2007.

1. danny17

danny17 Member

Heat Baked, Sandblasted then primed then painted. It is an ST 84 blade with 11" sector...I would like to trade for an 8" Meyer blade, but I am willing to sell for about $225 even though the sandblast and heat bake was approximately $175...plus the cost of paint and the time I put into it...I will post pics hopefully tomorrow
  2. danny17

danny17 Member

I'll consider offers once I post pics...
  3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Danny, just having fun with ya here....

7 inch blade looking to get an 8 inch blade? I'm sure your truck could handle at least a 12 inch blade, right? ;)
  4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

LOL!!! I thought the exact same thing. I think you'd be safe with at least a 12" blade, if you get some Timbrens or something!!
  5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

what was this blade mounted to ?? .. what is exactly up for sale?? blade itself ? or whole setup ?? if price is right i have cash in hand ..
  6. danny17

danny17 Member

hahaha very funny guys...my mistake
    it's actually the blade, sector and A frame...It's a conventional mount, but simply putting the right A frame and connecting it to the blade itself, you can make it an easy mount classic...I will throw in the conventional A frame I received when I bought it...Groundbreakers I'm willing to negiotiate a little bit, I'll post pics when I get my computer back on Monday...Thanks
  7. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

waiting for pics
  8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Dang and I was hoping to mount it on the kids electric powered plastic jeep...lol
    just giving you a hard time dan
  9. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Maan, that would have been a perfect setup for my 'mini loader'... Right now it has a 15" bucket (see upper pic).
  10. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

hunter, is the kiddo in the picture part of your sidewalk crew?