1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7' Hydraulic skid steer type V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by el zappo, Jan 14, 2014.

1. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

I have a barely used 7' skid steer (Bobcat type) V plow for sale. Looking to get $1800. for it. It has a trip edge like a fisher. It is some sort of Swedish make and is built extra heavy duty with a snow foil type device on top. I am using more snow buckets up in our area and don't really need this hanging around. Machine in picture is NOT for sale. Buyer has to pick up. Too big to ship for me but I can load it onto a truck or trailer. Call 203-240-2920 Located in Bethel CT.

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

dang I would take that off your hands if you was a lot closer
  3. Hotfeet

Hotfeet Member

Looks like a good deal! Unfortunately I am on the wrong side of the Country. We also have had zero snow this season so either way I can't buy it but that's a good price.
  4. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

NOW we are finally getting the snow here.... May have to put this plow back on front line..