1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7' Fisher manual angle parts source

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Stan-M, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Stan-M

Stan-M Junior Member
    from NH

Can anyone recommend a source for parts for a very old (circa 1964) Fisher manual angle plow? It's on an equally old 1964 Scout.

Thanks,

Stan

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

ebay? left over stuff at an OLD dealer? POST PICS OF THE SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Stan-M

Stan-M Junior Member
    from NH

Fisher plow set up

I've been watching eBay, I was hoping there would be something local...I'll post some pics tomorrow.

4. Stan-M

Stan-M Junior Member
    from NH

plow scout

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]]

5. Stan-M

Stan-M Junior Member
    from NH

plow scout

[​IMG]

6. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

What about the truck parked behind it? Those parts should all swap. What are you looking for?

7. Stan-M

Stan-M Junior Member
    from NH

Plow Scout

Nothing in particular, I probably should put a new cutting edge on it, though. The pick up is going next year, depending on how the scout does on the driveway. We'll see what it does with all snow out there today. One of springs must have broken and the P O welded it. The whole blade has a pretty good twist. Truth be told, I really should get a new blade, but as long as it does a good job on the driveway, I won't bother.
    Can I attach any blade to set up I have? It's a manual angle.

8. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

That's a Fisher on the Chevy behind the Scout, right. If so, then yes, everything should be interchangable. If you swap the valve body (and the corresponding hydraulic lines) from the Chevy along with the blade, then you'll have power angle on the Scout.

jp

9. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Go on www.craiglist.org. Click on your state then on autoparts. type plow in the search box and hit enter. you will find what you need.