1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.6ft western plow / bracket ohio

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Dec 18, 2008.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

got this in the summer was gonna use it but i was gonna put it on a bronco II well long story short its under going a lift and new axles cause the old one the lugs were stuck on and the front end was messed up so best thing to do is cut out the axles and replace them with some other ones

i was told it was off and older chevy but the blade should fit on about any thing

this is for the blade and the bracket sorry only have pics of the blade right now but will get some later today when i go take it off bronco II

would like to sell them both together but will spilt up

no price in mind just make me an offer i have seen plow blades go from $150 to $1400 for just the blades this isnt perfect but its not junk

has one of the clys that turn it leaking cause of a crack i took the one bolt off but the other will need cut off its stuck on there good

and it has some rust starting not bad you should be able to see it on the pics some grinding and paint will stop it for a little bit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there are the pics of the plow i will have pics of the bracket i hope later today

will trade for about any thing just let me know what you got

im in west salem ohio 44287 (close to wooster 44691)

2. bigmudder77

from wooster

if any one buys this plow ill throw in one of these head light flashers or fog light flashers

dont know much about them got them with a truck i bought he said they make your head lights flash. i hooked them up to my fog lights and they flashed i can show you that they work if your interested in them just have nothing i want to put them on

$20 each picked up or $25 each shipped

or i will even give who ever buys the plow both of them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

never tested this one below didnt wanna cut the wires to test it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. bigmudder77

from wooster

no offers....

4. bigmudder77