1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.6 xtreme v-plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by frank35, Dec 30, 2007.

1. frank35

frank35 Junior Member

Stainless steel v-plow that was bought 11/5/06 and had about 12 plows runs for the 06-07 season in very nice condition. The cutting edge is great and the plow works great with a joystick controller. It is mounted on a 06 2500 dodge and comes with everything to hook up to the newer dodge. I am asking 3,000 firm in which is about a 1800.00 dollars saving for what I paid. If you have any question please let me know. I also may be selling a 10 foot western plow in which is mounted to a gmc 7000 1990 also with a joystick controller. I do not know how old that unit is but does work well, a little slow side to side action but works fine. If you make me a reasonable offer for that unit I will take it.
    Thanks Frank

2. frank35

frank35 Junior Member

location rochester ny

pick up only, may deliver for small fee.
    Thanks

3. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

any pics of it?

4. frank35

frank35 Junior Member

no pics, sorry

5. bdavis

bdavis Member

Ill take it.....

Ill take it if you will deliver it to the MA border....978-412-9008

6. frank35

frank35 Junior Member

Thanks,
    but little too far for me, and as far as pics are concerned if you leave your number I can text message some pics to anyone.
    Frank

7. bdavis

bdavis Member

Frank....give me a call tomorrow if you still have it.....lets work something out Brian 978-412-9008