1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.6 Western ultramount standard duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by second income, Aug 9, 2011.

1. second income

second income Member

2004 western ultramount standard duty 7.6 currently on 1998 f-150. The mounting carton will fit 1997 til 2003 f-150. The plow is in excellent condition, cutting edge has a few seasons left. Has hand held control. This is a great plow for 1/2 ton trucks. All the features of the heavier Westerns but not the homeowner grade Suburbanite. Mounting carton part number is 67810 and the ISO module is 29070-1. Check the Western site for compatability. I am asking $2350. Plow is located in Toms River NJ still on truck to demo. Please call Lou at 732-684-5660 for further . thanks for looking I will e-mail pictures to those interested.

2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

any pics of it?

3. second income

second income Member

7.6 standard duty

send me your e-mail address and I will email them to you. Thanks Lou My e-mail is lousantora@gmail.com

4. second income

second income Member

I see you have a new f-350 I also have an 8'6" nearly New Arctic for sale. I can package the two together for $4,000 Let me know I can send pictures of that as well.

5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

thank you for the offer, but I am a western man. got any pics of the 7' 6"?

6. second income

second income Member

pics of 7.6

cj plowing, I do have pics but loading them onto plow site is a hassle send me your email or just respond to mine and i will send them to you now lousantora @gmail.com

7. second income

second income Member

PLOW SOLD on 8-23-11 Thanks for the inquiries