1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.6 western 2 plug ultra with 4 trip springs.... Westmont Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AEI, Aug 25, 2013.

1. AEI

AEI Member

Its in good condition. no holes, re welds, major rot etc.... Lights are crack free and working, frame is never bent or broken. It has rubber snow deflector. Meyers side markers. Only thing she will need is a new cutting edge but you could get away with whats on there as i finished the season last year with it as is no issues what so ever.

Its the plow side only.... so please bring a truck that can hook up to the standard ultra or help to load it on you truck or trailer. Will try and take pictures this week.

will trade it for.....newer lawncare equipment, zero turn, standers, aerator, enclosed cargo trailer, mustang, harley, crotch rocket, popup camper, boat, atv, quads, wrangler, rat rod, zombie killers or bang bang items.

for the right deal i will toss in a handheld remote and the receivers for the truck side. please note..... i dont have any other parts or truck side stuff besides the remote and sliders or receivers.

2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

You're gonna get bombarded with pic requests. It'll never sell without pics.

3. AEI

AEI Member

thanks for the heads up......thats why i already stated above that i will get pics this week. I figure i would atleast get this up for now. I know.... i need to see pictures posted or sent when i'm looking to buy as well.

So as soon as i get home from my cabin monday and find time to clear a path to it (its behind a snowmobile trailer facing my rear of garage) i will click off a few and post em.

4. AEI

AEI Member

This is the best i can do for now, picture wise. Maybe sat or sunday i might have some free time to pull it out some and power wash it, change the fluid and filter etc....The front of the mold board is same condition as back.

20130826_194904.jpg

20130826_194955.jpg

20130826_195015.jpg

5. AEI

AEI Member

ttt..........

6. AEI

AEI Member

i will trade for a newer scooter for my wife. It must do 55+ mph. I would rather her have her own scooter then ride ***** on my bike all the time. I bought her a 883 sporty but its to heavy for her and sold it for vacation money. So if you have a nice scooter ..... let me know i might just do it.

7. AEI

AEI Member

dont wait till its to late. this is a solid plow side.

i have a hand held remote and frame receivers i might toss in for the right trade ir cash offer.

8. AEI

AEI Member

sold... please close or delete