1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.6' MM2 Light issue...plow works, no lights

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by colin.cgoodwin, Nov 28, 2011.

1. colin.cgoodwin

colin.cgoodwin Junior Member

I recently just bought a 05' mm2 off a guy with a Chevy 2500. I'm putting it on my 96' F250. I installed plow, everything works, fishstik lights up and plow functions, but the plow lights aren't working. I was told I need isolation module and wiring harnesses for single headlight system. Can anyone steer me in the right direction with fisher part numbers? Plows awesome, just not so awesome without lights hahah.
    Thanks guys, hope turkey day was great.

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Your F250 could have one of two different types of headlights, Ford used the HB1/HB5 type and the 2B type. Do you have the square glass headlamps that you replace the entire lamp when it burns out (2B) or does your truck have the plastic composite headlight housing that you just replace a bulb that mounts in the back of the housing (HB1/HB5)? Also do you have a 3 port or a 4 port isolation module?