1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7'-6" Fisher RD MM1

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by padec21, Sep 18, 2011.

1. padec21

padec21 Member
    from ct

I bought it in 2008. It came with my truck. Original owner used to plow his 500' driveway. I have used it sparingly to plow my own driveway, maybe 60' and a few family members. I painted it last summer, changed fluid and put new whips on it. he cutting edge is about 2-3 years old. I also put a back drag blade on it from backdragblade.com last winter. It also has a Snow-ex ploy snow foil on it. The original fisher lights were upgraded to Meyer Night Sabres by the original owner. Everything works perfectly. I have it for sale on craigslist for $2699 but I am dropping that price. I need to purchase a wood stove and I dont really need a plow to do my small driveway. Great back up unit. I have everything for it. plow side and truck side. I cant ship it. The plow is located in Central Ct. Make a reasonable offer so i cant get my Wood stove before the winter rush. I have more pics. email me at padec21@gmail.com

cutting edge.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00519.JPG

DSC00522.JPG

DSC00524.JPG