1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.6' Fisher Minute Mount 2 with Fisher SnoFoil

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdavis, Sep 18, 2006.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

This is a 7.6' Fisher Minute Mount Plow. It is the newest, 3-plug, insta-act set-up with snow foil and cutting edge. It is in mint condition with hardly a drop of rust. This is just fro the off truck but i have on truck set-ups for most vehicles for an additional cost. $2300
    Call Brian 978*412*9008

2. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Hey Brian you wouldn't have a snofoil for sale would ya, I take a used one that was in great shape. 315-771-0708 Ted
  3. bdavis

bdavis Member

i dont im sorry....check craigslist and ebay....just saw one on there the other day....check craigslist boston ....thats where I think I saw it
  4. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Also check NH There is about 3 or 4 on there. $50 - $80 just goto autoparts and type plow or fisher.
  5. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

What is NH? NewHampshire maybe?
  6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Sorry I thought that everyone in Mass new that NH means New Hampshire.
  7. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Brian, One of my customers will be calling you about a plow setup for an '07. His name is Tom. He's looking for a MM2 8' Thanks in advance Brian L
  8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

NH means lots of things to the other New England states. Mostly it means Tax-Free shopping & liquor stores that are open on Sunday!
  9. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

hahaha!!! You got that right.