1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7' 6" Boss Poly Super Condition For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by krs1977, Feb 14, 2008.

1. krs1977

krs1977 Junior Member

2003 Boss Poly for sale. No commercial use, used 4 seasons for 6 driveways. Super shape, very well taken care of. I have a 2003 Chevy H.D. Mount and the thumb controller. I'am keeping plow on truck till it sells. Works great!!! $2650.00 and it will be worth every penny, many years left on this plow. I may want to sell truck also.

Kevin
    Near Saginaw Michigan

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

PICS PICS PICS! I know someone that is might be interested. What is your bottom dollar for the plow, and what mounts do you have for it?

Ryan

3. drumbo

drumbo Member

Please get some pics! How much cutting edge is left? Does it have SmartLocks on it? Which hitch is it?
    Did I say pics? Of the truck as well...and more info on that.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Smart Locks on a straight blade aren't necessary..

5. drumbo

drumbo Member

Oh, yeah...for some reason I just asked that. duh...I have only used the V-blades. I have much to learn!

Still...PICS PICS PICS

6. krs1977

krs1977 Junior Member

Bottom dollar as of right now is 2600, I just put it on yesterday and the feedback as been good. It is very well taken care of . The mount is for H.D. trucks, I believe it will fit from 99-07, but its on a 2003 chevy H.D., hopefully I can get some pics by sunday, its sharp.

Kevin

7. krs1977

krs1977 Junior Member

Cutting edge is good, Maybe a little scrap by the corners but not much. Mount is off a 2003 Chevy H.D., Hopefully pics by sunday.

Thanks
    Kevin

8. Chevyboy

Chevyboy Member

Would that mount work on a 1999 Chev Silverado 2500?

9. krs1977

krs1977 Junior Member

Is that a silverado classic? I think they changed the frame for the 800 series which was also made in 99. Check it out and let me know what you come up with.

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it's the Silverado body style and a 2500 it will fit.

99-up 2500/3500 Silverado: Boss mount p/n LTA04767

Head light adapters would work also..

11. krs1977

krs1977 Junior Member

Can you send me a pic of the truck? I dont want to say it will fit and then it wont. Yes the adapters should work fine.

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I am gonna take first dibs on this plow for a guy I know that is looking for one. anyone care to be second in line?