1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5ft arctic plow for sale for dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MMcMann, Apr 1, 2005.

1. MMcMann

MMcMann Junior Member

A complete acrtic plow package off of my truck. I bought the truck last year with it already on it and I am not interested in plowing. It is a Quick Link 2 mount, which means you can take just the blade off or the entire mount off by just pulling a couple pins. Blade it 7.5 foot with full trip. Pump has new oil in it. Comes with a window mounted joystick, all the wiring, plow, mount, and undercarrage mount, pump, lights, so everything to go on your 2002+ 1500 dodge ram. I did use the plow to do my driveway over the winter and it works excellent. I just can't keep it around just to do my driveway. All of the wiring and hoses are quick release so you can have it all off in 5 minutes or so. Cutting edge was used obviously but has plenty of life left. Of course item is sold as is. Welcome to come by and look at it if you are local. Would like 1100 or make an offer Plow is 3 years old I believe. Thank you