1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7.5 western unimount pro complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tony350, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I have a 7.5 western unimount pro for sale. It has been sitting for a while, was a back up and the truck died so want to get rid of the plow as well. The blade is rusty most of the paint has flaked off but there are no holes or soft spots in the moldboard. Has about 5.5 inches left on the cutting edge and also has a hinged back drag bar on it. The only thing it needs would be new plow markers. Everything worked when taken off the truck including all of the lights and turn signals. The fluid was changed yearly as long as I have owned it. The mount and wiring is for a 91 ford 150. I have everything the mount, wiring harness, solenoid, all the pins and the controller.

I am asking $1495 for everything. Not sure how to post pics but I can text them to you with my phone if you would like. You can reach me at 651-249-7036, calilng is probably best or if you would like you can email me at tony.wersal@gmail.com

2. KCsnowman

KCsnowman Member
    from Kansas

would you sell the handheld controller seperate?

3. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

sorry I sold the plow,